Aero-Data Corporation’s Aerial Photography Archive
We maintain an extensive collection of historical aerial photographs of sites located throughout the United States. The aerial photos date from the 1930s through the present.
Highlights of Our Aerial Photo Collection
- Hurricane Katrina: Grand Isle, New Orleans, Plaquemines Parish, St. Tammany Parish
- Hurricane Rita: Lake Charles
- Red River Waterway
- Louisiana Major Cities: Alexandria, Bossier City, Covington, Lafayette, Lake Charles, Mandeville, Monroe, Natchitoches, Shreveport, Slidell
- Baton Rouge: 2012, 2006, 2004, 2001, 1998, 1997, 1996, 1995, 1993, 1992, 1982, 1979
- New Orleans: 2005, 2002, 2001, 1999, 1996, 1995, 1993, 1992, 1990, 1982, 1978, 1967
- Louisiana Parishes: Acadia, Allen, Ascension, Avoyelles, Beauregard, Bossier, Calcasieu, Concordia, DeSoto, East Baton Rouge, East Feliciana, Grant, Iberia, Iberville, Jefferson, Lafayette, Livingston, Natchitoches, Orleans, Ouachita, Plaquemines, Sabine, St. Bernard, St. Charles, St. Helena, St. James, St. John, St. Landry, St. Martin, St. Tammany, Tangipahoa, Vernon, Washington, West Baton Rouge, West Carroll, West Feliciana
- Other States: Alabama, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin
This is only a partial listing of the aerial photographs available in our collection. If your state or parish is not listed, please send us a site map. We have flown hundreds of site specific aerial photomissions that are not listed here. We also have acquired government photos of sites throughout the United States.
Historical Photo Research
In addition to our extensive aerial photography archive, Aero-Data Corporation also provides research services. We can locate and obtain historical aerial and ground photographs from government and private providers.
We have obtained historical photographs of sites throughout the United States as well of sites in Canada, Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom, and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
Historical Topographic Map Research
We can obtain historical topographic maps of your site area. These maps illustrate the industrial, commercial, and residential areas of cities throughout the United States. Learn what buildings historically occupied your site and the possible resulting environmental hazards associated with these buildings.
Historical Climatological Data Research
We can access historical climatological data of your site from the National Weather Service (NWS). The NWS has a network of thousands of weather stations across the United States. These stations have recorded the daily precipitation and sometimes the daily high and low temperatures since the early 1900s.
Request Our Aerial Photography Research Services
To request our aerial photo research services, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 225.767.5725 and ask for the Research Department. To expedite your request, please send us a sitemap, Google Earth image, or .kmz, and your time period of interest.