The Federal Aviation Administration has granted Aero-Data Corporation LLC a Section 333 Exemption, which allows us to operate an Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) for commercial purposes legally in the national airspace.
We are a professional aerial mapping company. We’re not hobbyists. All our UAS missions are conducted in accordance with FAA regulations:
- All UAS missions are conducted by a licensed pilot.
- The UA is operated within a visual line of sight of the pilot at all times.
- All operations utilize a visual observer, in addition to the pilot.
- The UA is never operated at an altitude exceeding 400 feet above ground level.
- The UA is never operated in excess of 100 miles per hour.
- The UA is never operated at night or in windy conditions.
- The UA is never operated within 5 nautical miles of an airport. (If you require imagery of or near an airport, we can use our airplane.)
- The pilot always conducts a pre-flight inspection to ensure the UAS is condition for a safe flight.
- Before flights, permission will be obtained from property owners or authorized representatives.
Our Unmanned Aerial System
Our DJI Phantom 3 Professional UAS is a quadrotor. Its equipped with a camera that captures 12 megapixel still shots and 4K ultra high definition video. It weighs less than five pounds, sets up quickly, and functions quietly.
The images below illustrate the high amount of detail that can be captured by the UAS. Click the images to enlarge. The images show our office and parking lot.
Our UAS services include aerial surveys of:
- Right of ways
- Industrial facilities
- Energy infrastructure
- Mining operations
- Residential and commercial construction sites
- Agricultural operations
- Real estate properties
- Golf courses
- Commercial Warehouses
For large scale aerial mapping, we recommend our traditional manned aircraft.
Contact us now!
To request drone-acquired imagery, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 225.767.5725 and ask to speak with our pilot.