Golf course managers and architects can use our aerial photos when selecting properties for development, designing irrigation and drainage systems, planning landscape designs, and maintaining greens. Our aerial photos provide both 2D and 3D visualizations of your site. We can prepare virtual models illustrating how your proposed renovations will compare to your as-built greens.
Because we’ll use an airplane to capture the imagery of your property, we will not interrupt members’ play or disturb your golf community’s residents when we execute the flight.
Our products and services:
- High Resolution Orthophotos
- Oblique Aerial Photos
- 3D Digital Elevation Modeling
- Irrigation, Drainage, and Landscape Mapping
- Volumetric Surveys to Determine Cut and Fill
- Slope Analysis
- Models Comparing As-Built Greens to Proposed Renovations
- Wall Displays and Images for Your Promotional Materials
- Historical Aerial Photographs
Our digital files are compatible with ArcGIS, AutoCAD, and commonly used software.
Contact Us Now to Schedule a Flight!
For more information, please contact us at 225.767.5725 or email us at email@example.com.